1. Open Gmail.
2. Open settings (click the gray gear in top right). Click See all settings.
3. Under the settings tabs click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
4. Click add a forwarding address, and in the pop-up enter firstname.lastname@example.org as your new forwarding address.
5. In the search box at the top, click Show search options.6. Enter your search criteria to find bills in your inbox. We recommend creating two filters with the words "bill" and "invoice" and checking the "has attachment" box at the bottom.
7. If you want to check that your search works correctly, see what emails show up by clicking Search. If the search contains many emails not containing bills, make filters more specific by creating a filter for each bill sender.
8. Enter your search criterial and instead of clicking search, click Create filter.
9. Select Forward it to: Choose an address... and select email@example.com.
10. Click Create Filter.
If stuck, follow general instructions for email forwarding or instructions on how to add, edit, or delete email filters.